Popular Posts

Beished's Brand Background

My photo
Matsapha, Manzini, Eswatini
Graduate '05 BSc. Biochemistry, University of Zululand. 5 years hosting an International Exchange Service Learning Program. Facilitating research dialogue for African Traditional Leadership on (HIV & Poverty Alleviation), Neurocysticercosis Project, Eswatini. Co-Author in Cancer Drug Discovery and Therapeutic Studies, MSc. TMU-MLSB/CHLee Lab & YFLin Lab,Taiwan, 2018-2020. PhD Candidate UNESWA, 2023/24.

The Brand Beished Shabangu


Known For- "The Diplomat"
*As a young Diplomatic leader, you can expect me to seek the value in all parties/stakeholders for the purposes of finding solutions that will benefit all.
*My goal is to work in and alongside projects that allow me to use my diplomatic skills to advance the goals of each project in a highly efficient and effective manner. I approach my work with dignity, integrity and an innovative posture.
Contact me for my services:
If you need a consultant/associate for a project where there are many cultural differences, social welfare/health and potential environmental challenges, you can contact me:
Telephone: +268 25502786 Postal Address: P.O. Box 83, Matsapha, M202, Swaziland
Mobile: +268 7625 4715 (ESWATINI)
Mobile: RSA
Fax:
Email: shabangu.beished@gmail.com

Philanthropic progress;

Advocating for Sanitation across Eswatini.

                                                                 Thank you


·

No comments:

Post a Comment